Peacebuilding Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation: A Training Package for Participants and Trainers at Intermediate to Advanced Levels
Suggested Citation: Ernstorfer, Anita and Kiely Barnard-Webster. Peacebuilding Design, Monitoring, and Evaluation: A training package for participants and trainers at intermediate to advanced levels. Peacebuilding Evaluation Consortium, 2019.
This manual was developed by CDA Collaborative Learning Projects (CDA) in partnership with the Peacebuilding Evaluation Consortium (PEC) and with funding from the Carnegie Corporation of New York. This manual is designed to support learning led by seasoned trainers with subject matter expertise in peacebuilding program design, conflict analysis, conflict sensitivity, monitoring and evaluation.
This training manual has seven modules:
- Module 1: Introduction and Orientation
- Module 2: Conflict Analysis
- Module 3: Peacebuilding Program Design
- Module 4: Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Plan
- Module 5: Baseline and Indicator Development
- Module 6: Monitoring for Intended and Unintended Impacts and Adaptive Management
- Module 7: Evaluation and Other Evaluative Processes
These modules are supported by a set of annexes that provide additional resources, suggested handouts, and other instructional support materials.